Terms & Conditions (from 2011-2017) warranty until 2020
- 100% Money Back Guarantee applies to all products. Simply send the product back to us along with your contact information and we will issue a refund or replacement product. Ship fees refunded also.
- Priority Flat Rate for all U.S. addresses is $6.80 and takes 2-3 business days.
- Priority Flat Rate International varies by location from $24.95 - $33.95 and takes 6 -10 business days.
- First Class for all U.S. addresses is $3.94 and will take a minimum of 3 days.
- First Class International shipping varies by location, both price and time. Some examples are: Vancouver, BC, Canada at $15.50 and Australia at $22.75. Please allow up to 4 weeks for First Class shipping.
There are problem destinations. South Africa / Venezula/ + others. We prefer the customer order multiple items at one time because we have to ship through DHL, and their shipping cost is $150 regardless if you order 1 or 10 items. Some countries with customs delays or postal disruption are Venezuela, Argentina, Mexico, Chile, Honduras and India. If you are buying from China or North Korea, please email us first. UPDATE: see youtube for latest info https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8elpIniwrA4&t=8s [ " South African sales update : an offer " ]
- In all cases, we guarantee that if your product does not arrive in a reasonable time (as stated above), we will give you the choice of shipping another item or a full refund at that time. If you choose another shipment and it still does not arrive, we will refund your money. PROBLEM COUNTRIES : no arrival first time : we refund you minus $30 which is half production cost. OR we ship again but you pay us another $30 which is half production cost. It's your choice. Add $10 for products with lights. There is no postal insurance abroad so this is the only way we can proceed.
- We reserve the right to cancel / refund any order at any time without giving a reason. In the rare cases this has happened it was because the buyer's actions alarmed us.
- Always follow strict firearm safety rules at all times. Always keep firearms locked when not in use to keep safely out of the hands of children, unauthorized users, etc.
- Never service any product on the rifle or handgun (change batteries, inspect diode brightness, etc) NEVER LOOK DOWN BARREL WHEN CHECKING LASERS, people do this !!! STOP !!! Remove laser unit before checking for laser beam or shine it on a safe area. Not you hand.
- Never point laser directly at anything you don't intend to destroy.
- Never point laser in eyes.
- Never attach products to any firearm other than make and model specified in the instructions.
- Friction may cause wear over time - Ariete LLC and Ramlite LLC are not responsible for normal wear at friction points.
- Keep product away from metal fragments and check the magnet before attaching to your firearm. Note: metal fragments may be removed with tweezers and/or VHB tape.
- Keep magnetic products away from sand/soil as they often contain iron fragments.
- Ariete LLC and Ramlite LLC are not responsible for damage caused to firearms in conjunction with product usage. (If you are unsure about how to use / install our product(s), ask before proceeding.
- Ariete LLC and Ramlite LLC are not responsible for any harm caused to property or individuals in conjunction with product usage.
- FRAUD ATTEMPTS cancel our warranty immediately, comms cease and fraud will reported with necessary authorities forthwith including Law Enforcement, Paypal, Stripe, credit card companies etc at our discretion